Join Our Growing Members in the Electronics Community
PCEA Corporate Membership
Benefits of Corporate Membership
The Printed Circuit Engineering Association addresses challenges in the electronics industry. We are an international network of engineers, designers, fabricators, assemblers, and anyone related to printed circuit development. Our mission is to promote printed circuit engineering by encouraging and facilitating the exchange of information and the integration of new design concepts through education, certification, communications, seminars, and workshops.
Corporate members can leverage the market-leading brands to gain exposure to the PCEA trade association membership. Corporate membership will include free and discounted advertising opportunities, sponsorship and lead-generation opportunities, product and white paper placement, member rate for exhibitions, and more!
Not every company has the in-house expertise to keep up with the fast-moving electronics industry. Take advantage of our vast network of design engineers, fabricators and assemblers by joining PCEA and learning from the experts.
Corporate Membership Gets Access to:
- Information, opportunities and marketing channels that highlight your brands, products and services to buyers and users worldwide
- Inclusion in the PCEA Member Directory, a product and service guide for buyers and users
- Free advertising of products and services in our monthly digital magazine, which goes to more than 50,000 design engineers, fabricators and assemblers
- Discounts on trade shows, technical conferences, online learning platforms and webinars
- Networking with experts and peers at our local and national events
Corporate membership is available with various benefits and price points to meet every company’s budget and needs.